SOLD OUT FOR 2020 – Let us know if you are interested for 2021 email@example.com
Join the Blue Dirt crew for A ONCE IN A LIFETIME BC trip riding some of Canada’s best locations. We organise everything, including your flights, accommodation, lift passes and more, you just turn up ready to shred.
We want to make this MTB dream achievable for everyone therefore we only asks for a deposit to secure your spot and then we setup an interest free payment plan with you so you can slowly chip away at it. There are no hidden expenses.
- 1 day riding at Coast Gravity park
- 4 days riding at Whistler Bike Park
- 1 day riding Kamloops
- 2 days riding Sun Peaks Bike Park
- 3 days riding SilverStar Bike Park
We have packaged together everything you need for this trip including:
- Return flights from Australia (Melb., Syd. Bris.) to Vancouver, Canada
- 1 internal Canada flight (Kelowna – Vancouver)
- 13 nights shared accommodation
- All ground transfers
- All chairlift/shuttle tickets
- Ferry tickets
- All breakfasts
- 3 Group dinners
- Blue Dirt T-shirt and snapback cap for style
- 1 x free Blue Dirt shuttle season pass (2019 or 20 season you pick) RRP:$700
This trip is ridiculous value! You’re free to ride all of the bike parks at your own pace or ride with the crew if you like. Interest free
We offer an interest free payment plan so you can pay a deposit and then slowly chip away the rest of the amount up until the month before the trip.
- Early Bird total price if paid in full: AUD$6,600.00
- Early bird deposit option: $500.00 deposit – Total full trip price AUD$6,890.00
- Full price tickets (non-early bird) will be the following:
- Deposit only option: $2,000.00 : total trip: $6,890.00
- Full payment: $6,890.00
Minimum age requirement: 16 years old with a parental guardian that is also riding
Coast Gravity Park
Purpose designed and built by world-renowned builders and riders, the Coastal Crew.
Built on private land the crew have established trials and a reputation famous the world over.
Trails range from Green to Double Black Diamond Pro Line with huge gaps almost requiring NASA clearance.
So much flow, it hurts
For more information visit https://www.coastgravitypark.ca
What more can be said about this biking mecca! Trails for all skill and bike types. It is what everyone says it is!
We arrive in the weeks leading into Crankworx ensuring two things:
- The trails are in prime condition.
- Minimal queues at the lift stations
Your Whistler Mountain Bike Park lift ticket provides over 1,500m of lift-serviced gravity fed, adrenaline fuelled descending trails.
For more information visit http://bike.whistlerblackcomb.com
Often referred to as the birthplace of freeride MTB.
Home to famous riders such as Brett Tippie, Matt Hunter, Graham Agassiz.
Expect to see shear cliffs, wide open grasslands, desert and bushland.
Gear up for a range of gravity trails varying in difficulty, style and flare!
2,000 feet of lift accessed vertical, extended to nearly 2,500 feet with the addition of a new alpine route.
Home of the Canadian DH Championships
40 distinct trails range from flowing machine-made to fully pinned DH
For more information visit http://www.sunpeaksresort.com/summer/bike-park/
More than 18 top-to-bottom trails and 1600 vertical feet of riding
50+ km of downhill trails, ranging from green (easy) to double black (expert only)
Degree of Difficulty: 15% beginner, 40% intermediate, 45% Advanced
For more information visit http://www.skisilverstar.com/summer/activities-events/mountain/downhill-biking