Mt Beauty’s iconic Big Hill Mountain Bike Park is home to some of the most natural, raw and exciting trails in Victoria. You won’t find big tabletops or head high berms, however you will find gnarly rock gardens, steep shoots, off camber technical sections and killer views will get you from the top to bottom with a grin from ear to ear.
2020 Dates TBC
Prices as of 1 OCT: Pre booking online price: $70.00 pp Walk in price (if spots available): $80.00pp
Mt Beauty Shuttle Dates
Hours of operation
Start time Winter season (MAY-DEC): 10:00am
Shuttle pick up and drop off
The shuttle drop off point is the turn around area at the top of Big Hill MTB park.
Ride down through the park any way you choose. Jump on the shuttle again and repeat!
Shuttle Fun Factor: XC-AM-DH
The network of gravity trails serviced by the shuttle at Mt Beauty include solid options for both DH and AM(Trail/Enduro) bikes.
The trail network at Mt Beauty also includes loops ideal for self-serve XC rides.
What should I bring?
– Spare clothes
– Wet weather gear
– Drink bottle or hydration pack
– Wallet and phone
– Sunglasses or goggles
– Riding shoes / spare shoes
– any spare parts you may think you’ll need
– Any medication needed
What your ticket includes?
- Access to ride within the Big Hill MTB Park
- An uplift service to help get you to the top of the bike park with your bike (for the day/s that you have pre-booked tickets for)
- A % of your ticket goes to the bike park (management, trail maintenance & building, road maintenance and more)
- You support a small mountain bike/tourism business that helps you ride the best trails!