BEECHWORTH: 27 & 28 APRIL 2019
This is the season closer to end all season closers!! Come and ride the last shuttles of the 2018/2019 Summer MTB season at the annual Blue Dirt Blow Out!
5 DESCENDING TRAILS
OTHER PEDALLY TYPE THINGS IF YOU WANT EM.
FREE: PIZZA, KEG PARTY, UPLIFT SHUTTLES, JUMPS SKILLS CLINICS, LIVE MUSIC, GIVEAWAYS AND MORE.
BOOKINGS OPEN MID-DECEMBER.
SEASON PASS HOLDERS RECEIVE FREE ENTRY.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON.
- Ride the last shuttles of the 2017/2018 Summer MTB season at the annual Blue Dirt Blow Out! Take advantage of the Blue Dirt
- MTB shuttle on both Saturday and Sunday, with the added bonus of lots of free stuff.
- Relax and hangout in The Ride Cycles Shuttle Lounge while you wait for shuttles.
- Further details coming.
Blow out dates
27 & 28 April 2019
Hours of operation
Shuttles operate non-stop from 9.00am to 4.00pm. Ride the shuttle as often as you like.
Shuttle pick up and drop off
Beechworth MTB Park.
What should I bring?
– A bike (hire bikes are available, contact us for more info)
– Spare clothes
– Wet weather gear
– Drink bottle or hydration pack
– Wallet and phone
– Sunglasses or goggles
– Riding shoes / spare shoes
– any spare parts you may think you’ll need
– Any medication needed