BLUE DIRT COVID-19 UPDATE: 12 AUGUST 2021
On the 9th August the Victorian State Government advised we are able to operate our MTB uplift shuttle service again after the most recent Victorian lockdown.
Our service will be heavily restricted and at a reduced capacity.
Bookings are essential and mandatory.
- Masks are compulsory as per the Victorian Governments current guidelines
- If you are not wearing a mask you will not be allowed in our vehicles or shuttle departure area.
- You must carry your mask with you when riding.
- You must bring current photo ID to rider check-in. No photo ID = no ride.
- If your postcode matches any of the “hotspot” postcodes, sorry no ride.
- Social distancing of 1.5m between people remains.
- To check in for your shuttle day please join the shuttle line. DO NOT approach the check-in desk direct. When you come to the check in desk our team will check you in accordingly.
- Please check-in ready to ride, ie with bike, helmet, photo ID, etc.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the shuttle line.
- Our vehicles will undergo several sanitisation cleans per day – this will affect our service at times. Please be patient.
- Please do not enter the areas sectioned off for Blue Dirt crew only.
- There will be two lines > one for Hero drop off and one for summit drop off.
- When in the shuttle line you must stay 1.5m minimum distance between other riders. Signage is present to help with this.
- Our drivers will open the gate when they are ready for guests to load their bike on the trailer.
- Vehicle doors are opened/closed by Blue Dirt staff only. DO NOT open our vehicle doors yourself.
- DO NOT enter the shuttle vehicle until instructed to do so by the Blue Dirt driver.
- Some seats within our vehicles are to remain unoccupied. These will be clearly marked – please don’t be “that person” who thinks the rules don’t apply.
- We are taking all necessary Health and Safety precautions as advised by the Victorian Government.
- Physical distancing guidelines within the bike park remain in place at 1.5m between people.
Reasons not to come:
- If you are feeling sick, have any COVID symptoms or just feel not quite right for any reason, please DO NOT turn up to shuttles.
- Please do not come if: you have fever, chills or sweats; are coughing; have a sore throat, running nose or shortness of breath; have a loss of sense of smell.
- Our staff reserves the right to turn any riders away if they feel they may have COVID/cold symptoms or if riders do not follow staff instructions.
The State Government has instituted travel restrictions on certain postcodes across Australia. If you reside in any of these postcodes you are not able to travel until the restrictions are lifted.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you on the trails soon.
The Blue Dirt Crew
Should circumstances and advice change we will update our services and this page accordingly.
Contacting Blue Dirt: The most efficient way to contact us is via email: email@example.com