COVID-19 UPDATE: 24 March 2020-03-19
Blue Dirt Shuttles; Village Bike Café & Blue Dirt Bike Lodge closed until further notice.
Based on current government regulations and guidelines all Blue Dirt shuttles will be closed effectively immediately until further notice.
The Australian Government advises this could be at least 6 months.
This closure also extends to our Village Bike Café at Falls Creek; and Bike Lodge operations at Mount Buller.
We ask everyone to follow the new government measures to battle the COVID-19 Pandemic.
This decision by the government not only affects you the rider but also our 27 staff and their families. These are challenging times for everyone.
If you hold a future booking we have two options for you; and will be contacting you via email to ascertain your decision:
- Refund less 15% administration cost.
- Credit to be used on these Blue Dirt products in the future eg shuttle ticket; bike lodge accommodation; online Blue Dirt merchandise. To be used within the next 3 years.
Season Pass Holders
We will be contacting you directly via email regarding the remainder of the season.
BlowOut @ Beechworth
Due to the nature and timing of this season closer event BlowOut is cancelled. And is scheduled to be held again in 2021.
It is likely this event will be postponed. Once we have clarification we will advise everyone ASAP.
Bike Trail Impact
COVID-19 is having a range of impacts on all communities and trail assets. Status of bike trails as follows:
– Falls Creek – bike park closed
– Mt Buller – trails currently open, check with resort management for updates
– Mystic Bike Park, Bright – trails currently open, check with ACP for updates
– Big Hill Bike Park, Mt Beauty – trails currently open, check with Team Mt Beauty for updates
Contacting Blue Dirt
The most efficient way to contact us is via email: email@example.com
Please understand that we are a small business dealing with everything as fast and effectively as we can.
A big thanks to everyone that has supported Blue Dirt this summer. Every year things get bigger and better. And the bike riding community continues to kick it on every level. We look forward to sending it with you in the future. Thank you.
Grab a bike.
Take it to the top of a hill.
Point it down.
Jump on and ride that thing.
But remember – brakes are your enemy.
Yours in shredness
The Blue Dirt Crew