Our Early Bird Season Pass is the ultimate value for money riding ticket this summer.
Use the pass to jump on our gravity shuttles at Falls Creek, Bright, Mt Buller and Mt Beauty.
At Mt Buller your Season Pass covers both the Downhill Gravity Zone and the Mirimbah shuttle services.
Our service at all locations includes multiple buses with trailers running non-stop from 10am-4pm; and scheduled departures for Mirimbah shuttles.
Season Pass run from 30 November 2019 to 1 MAY 2020.
At Bright, Mt Buller & Falls Creek shuttles run every weekend; PLUS daily 27 December to 27 January at Bright & Falls Creek; and to 12 January at Mt Buller (this may be extended).
Don’t forget Season Pass holders also received discounted accommodation at our Bike Lodges on Mt Buller and great discounts on bike servicing at The Ride Cycles
– Your Season Pass Membership number will be emailed to you by Monday of every week.
– 3 STRIKE RULE: If you do not show up for 3 shuttle days that you have book in without giving us 24hr notice of your cancellation, you will incur the cost of these three shuttle days. By purchasing this season pass you accept this rule as a legal term and condition for this product.
– This year we will not be sending out membership cards to help cut down on waste. You will receive an email with your season pass code which you will need to keep and use this to make your bookings.
– Booking in advance is highly recommended to ensure you get a spot on the shuttles. We recommend booking at least 4 days in advance. Our staff, vehicles and assets are locked in days before the shuttle day itself meaning that once these are locked in, we have a limit on our capacity. We try to be as flexible as possible to get late people in however be aware that if you leave your booking late, you may miss out.
– There will be a ‘Season pass booking’ heading in the ‘shuttles’ drop down menu on our website – this is where you must book your shuttle days. Your season pass code will not work on the general public shuttle booking page
– When you book online simply enter your season pass number in the “Promo Code / Voucher” area of the booking portal on checkout.
– Being a season pass holder does not give you priority over any other shuttle rider on any given day. All riders wait in line and wait their turn.
– All season pass holders must bring their photo ID to shuttle check in each day
AMAZING ADDED VALUE FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS:
All season pass holders score the following amazing discounts at The Ride Cycles store (1351 Burke Rd, Kew East, Melbourne):
- 2 x 12 month services at 50% off RRP (labour only – not parts) Must be redeemed before 1st OCT 2020
- 20% off general labour fees between 1 May 2020 – 1 October 2020