Mt Baw Baw Shuttle Dates
All Blue Dirt Gravity Shuttle dates are available on Blue Dirt’s Calendar of Stoke.
Hours of operation
Shuttles operate non-stop from 9.00am to 4.00pm. Ride the shuttle as often as you like!
Shuttle pick up and drop off
What should I bring?
– A bike (hire bikes are available, contact us for more info)
– Spare clothes
– Wet weather gear
– Drink bottle or hydration pack
– Wallet and phone
– Sunglasses or goggles
– Riding shoes / spare shoes
– any spare parts you may think you’ll need
– Any medication needed
What does my ticket includes?
Mt Baw Baw bike Park is a recreational bike park which is located on leased land within the Mt Baw Baw Resort, in which Blue Dirt has an exclusive licence to operate this tourism/recreational service. As a part of your ticket price you get:
- Access to ride within the Mt Baw Baw bike Park
- An uplift service to help get you to the top of the bike park with your bike
- A % of your ticket goes to the bike park (management, first aid trail crew, trail maintenance/building, road maintenance & lots more)
- You support a small mountain bike tourism business that helps you ride the best trails!