Mt Buller is home to Victoria’s and possibly Australia’s best mountain bike trails. With over 65 kilometers of incredible trails, Mt Buller offers cross country, and downhill. Blue Dirt provides Downhill shuttle services throughout the Summer riding season.
Mt Buller is home to Victoria’s and possibly Australia’s best mountain bike trails. With over 65 kilometers of incredible trails, Mt Buller offers cross country and downhill. Blue Dirt provides Downhill shuttle services throughout the Summer riding season. See our calendar for all shuttle dates
Mt Buller Shuttle Dates
All Blue Dirt Gravity Shuttle dates are available on Blue Dirt’s Calendar of Stoke
Hours of operation
DH Shuttles operate non-stop from 9.00am to 4.00pm. Ride the shuttle as often as you like!
Shuttle pick up and drop off
Gravity shuttles include: Copperhead, ABOM, International, Outlaw Express, Yellow Post. Pick up at Lower Tyroll Car Park and drop off at Spurs.
Shuttle Fun Factor: XC-AM-DH
The network of gravity trails serviced by the shuttle at Mt Buller include solid options for both DH and AM(Trail/Enduro) bikes.
The trail network at Mt Buller also includes loops ideal for self-serve XC rides.
What should I bring?
– A bike (hire bikes available)
– Spare clothes
– Wet weather gear
– Drink bottle or hydration pack
– Wallet and phone
– Sunglasses or goggles
– Riding shoes / spare shoes
– any spare parts you may think you’ll need
– Any medication needed
What does my ticket include?
Mt Buller MTB Park at Mt Buller is a recreational bike park which is located on leased land in which Blue Dirt has an exclusive licence to operate this tourism/recreational service within. As a part of your ticket price you get:
- Access to ride within the Mt Buller MTB Park
- An uplift service to help get you to the top of the bike park with your bike
- A percentage of your ticket goes back into the bike park (management, trail maintenance/building, road maintenance and more)
- You support a small mountain bike/tourism business that helps you ride the best trails!