Blue Dirt offers affordable, bike friendly, lodge style accommodation in the heart of the Mt Buller village.
What’s more, 5% of all room rates at The Bike Lodge go directly to MTB trail network. Directly to maintain, improve and grow the trails at Mt Buller.
Whether it’s a private room with an ensuite or a bed in a bunkroom our bike lodge offers a comfortable stay with all the amenities.
- Secure bike storage.
- Fully fitted kitchens for self-catering.
- Communal dining.
- Comfy lounges.
- Blasting hot showers.
- Free parking right at the front door.
The Bike Lodge is designed for social interaction with like-minded people, but also provides the ability to do your own thing.
We have a few different lodge buildings, each different from the other in terms of look and feel. Please see relevant information on each in the booking section below.
- 1970’s vibe with modern furnishings
- Expansive views of The Bluff from the deck
- Comfy lounge and dining
- Separate TV room
- Kitchen with all the mod cons
- Killer BBQ on external deck
- All bedrooms have ensuites
- Each bedroom is a communal, shared bunkroom. With a total of 6 bedrooms with a maximum of 26 people in the lodge.
- Clothes washing machine and dryer
- Secure bike storage
- Bedding: BYO sheets, pillow cases, towels. Lodge Provides: pillow, blanket.
- Sleeps 26
- Choice of private room with 4 beds and ensuite; or communal shared bunkrooms
- Big bright communal areas
- Large kitchen with all the mod cons
- Big lounge room with massive views
- Separate pool room with lounge and TV
- Separate TV room
- Big dining area
- ‘Ron Edwards Bar’ with bar fridges to store your brews
- Located right at the start of the Epic Trail central village
- Clothes washing machines and dryers
- Secure, internal bike storage
- 100% non-smoking lodge, including external decks and balconies
- Sleeps 38
More and varying lodges coming online soon – stay tuned…