BLOWOUT @ BEECHWORTH: 1 – 2 MAY 2021
Join us comrades. Together we ride.
Known as the season closer to end all season closers. And why not – the facts speak for themselves.
Beechworth was hugely popular last year – so we’re hitting it again for the Blowout.
Ride the awesome gravity trails at Beechworth and enjoy FREE pizza and beer.
We only shuttle Beechworth once a year – so this is your only shot.
There’s a bit going on, so hit these bullet points:
– 5 descending trails.
– Other pedally type things if you want em.
– $10 from every 2-day ticket sold goes back to The Chain Gang cycle club to reinvest into the trails. $5 from 1 day ticket.
– Saturday night party at Bridge Road Brewers in Beechworth.
– Two season passes for next year to be won (Sat night at brewery).
– The Ride Cycles gravity lounge for all your biking needs.
– FREE BEER: keg party at the trailhead from 3pm. Two free brews per rider. (Saturday only)
– FREE PIZZA: one large pizza from the Bridge Road pizzeria (2-day ticket holders only).
– 1-day ticket holders are free to join the party at Bridge Road Brewery too (1-day tickets do not receive a free pizza)
– Uplift shuttles on both days at Beechworth Bike Park.
– Live music at Brewery.
– Prize giveaways.
– Good times and lots of riding.
Gravity Shuttles run from 10am to 4pm both days. Bike park location on the map below.
BLOWOUT minus 1: so you’ve read this far – well done. You are rewarded with an invite to B-1. When: Friday night 1st May. Where: secret location in Beechworth. What: fun times. How do I know where it will be? All Blowout ticket holders will receive a text message on the Friday with the B-1 location (note it will be walking distance from town centre). What happens at B-1 stays at B-1.