The season closer to end all season closers.
Hit Mt Buller Bike Park and close out the summer season with a bang (plus live music, beer, pizza & more).
There’s over $5,000 in prizes to be won, including 4 x season passes and merch packs.
One ticket gets it all:
In addition to 3 days of gravity shuttles there’s a bit going on, so hit these bullet points:
- Friday Night Neon Glow – night time shuttles with bikes blinged to glow, riders use bike lights (2pm – 8pm)
- Neon Punk Party – from 8.30pm Friday night at Alpine Retreat, with guest DJ. 2x season pass prizes awarded for “best bling” – think neon and glow.
- FREE pizza @ the Blowout Dinner – ABOM Bar on Saturday night.(excluding 1-day ticket holders)
- FREE beer @ the Blue Dirt Street Party 4.00pm Saturday afternoon – Village Bike Cafe.
- BLOWOUT PARTY @ Kooroora Bar from 8pm Saturday night. Live music. Prizes (more season passes) awarded from 9.00pm.
- CHANCE to win Season Passes for the 2023/24 Season.
- 3 days of gravity shuttles – how much gravity is too much? We say you can never have too much.
- PRIZE giveaways (Oakley eyewear, ride gear and more).
1-day ticket holders are free to join the action and parties (1-day tickets do not receive a free pizza; and are ineligible for season pass prizes).
Gravity Shuttles run: Friday 2pm – 8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10am to 4pm. Bike park location on the map below.
Fully Blown: $170
> includes everything, the lot, the full ballistic missile comrade
Partially Blown: $75
> includes: 1 day of gravity shuttles, free beer at Street Party
Friday 21 April:
- 12.00pm Village Bike Cafe open.
- 2.00pm – 8.00pm: Night Shuttles. Bling your bike – win season passes
- Dinner available at Alpine Retreat or Kooroora. Village Bike Cafe open until 8pm.
- 8.30pm: Neon Punk Party @ Alpine Retreat with guest DJ.
Saturday 22 April:
- 8.00: Village Bike Cafe open.
- 10.00am: Gravity Shuttles commence.
- 12.00pm: lunch options> Village Bike Cafe; Kooroora; ABOM.
- 4.00pm: FREE Beer @ Street Party – The Village Bike Cafe.
- 6.00pm: FREE Pizza Dinner @ ABOM Bar.
- 8.00pm: Blowout Party @ Kooroora Bar. Live music (includes all prize competitions).
Sunday 23 April:
- 8.00am: Village Bike Cafe open.
- 10.00am: Gravity Shuttles commence.
- 4.00pm: last shuttle of the Alpine season.
FRIDAY NEON GLOW
Jump on the first ever night shuttles at Buller. Shuttles run from 2pm to 8pm. Riders BYO bike lights. Bling your bike and helmet with a neon / glow theme. Best blinged bikes win. 2x Season Passes up for grabs, plus other prizes.
NEON PUNK PARTY
Going down at Alpine Retreat Friday from 8.30pm. Featuring a guest DJ. Dress to glow. Neon Glow Bling prizes awarded from 9pm. Free pool tables. Super friendly local bar staff.
FREE PIZZA DINNER
Served at the ABOM Bar from 6pm, Saturday 22 April. Show up anytime before 8pm, place your order and enjoy your meal. When ordering your pizza simply redeem the pizza voucher provided to you at event check-in.
Blue Dirt will be hosting a Street Party from 4.00pm, Saturday 22 April at the Village Bike Cafe. All riders will receive two free beers. Street Party concludes at 6pm. Cold beers are available for purchase at the Village Bike Cafe from 12 midday.
Starts at 8pm, Saturday 22 April in the Kooroora Bar (located next to Pump Track). From 9.00pm everyone physically in attendance (excluding 1-day ticket holders) will have the chance to win one of two free season passes for the 2023-24 Season. Other prizes given away including ride gear and more.
A detailed Event Program email will be sent to all ticket holders in the week leading into the event.
Need accommodation at Blowout?
Check out the Bike Lodge: www.bluedirt.com.au/mt-buller-bike-lodge/
Bike friendly accommodation in the heart of the village. Large kitchens, lounges and steaming hot showers.