SHUTTLES TO RECOMMENCE SOON.
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATE.
BIKE PARK NOT AFFECTED BY FIRE.
Bright is absolutely busting at the seams with awesome mountain biking. Mystic MTB Park is home to some of Australia’s best trails including the Hero Trail which is jam packed full of jumps and flowy goodness and then on the other hand, the Mystic DH trail raced for the Australian National Championships, filled with tech and gnar. If steep alpine style trails are your thing, then you need to ride here! There is a number of different gravity orientated trails to choose from and something for all skill levels within the park.
OPERATING DATES: Every weekend of the year (excluding event weekends); plus daily from 27 DEC – 2 February 2020, Easter and some key public holidays. (Note: some, not many, exclusions apply due to other events being held in Mystic Park). Please note that shuttles are also subject to fire danger closures through the Summer)
Pre booking online price: $70.00 pp Walk in price (if spots available): $80.00pp
** NEW 1 uplift tickets available for $25 per person. NOTE bookings are walk up only and subject to availability.
Bright is one of Australia’s best mountain bike destinations with an enormous amount of trails lacing the surrounding forest, bush land and pine plantations. There has been a large investment into the mountain bike trails in the Bright area which will see up to 100kms of new trail being built in the coming years. Mystic MTB Park is home to some of the destinations best single tracks including both XC and DH trails. If steep alpine style trails are your thing, then you need to ride here! There is a number of different gravity orientated trails to choose from however Mystic DH is always the favourite with the DH pinners out there.
Bright Shuttle Dates
All Blue Dirt Gravity Shuttle dates are available on Blue Dirt’s Calendar of Stoke
Hours of operation
10:00am – 4:00pm
Shuttle pick up and drop off
The shuttle pick up point is located in the Mystic Flight Park car park, off Morses Creek Road as you head to Wandiligong. Keep an eye out for the Blue Dirt flags.
There are 2 shuttle drop off points:
- Hero trail drop off – giving you access to the lower half of the hill only and access to green – Blue and Black level trails.
- Summit of Mystic Hill. Black to double black level trails only from the top. Choose between the All mountain Trail, World Cup or the legendary Mystic DH. Full face and A Game recommended.
Shuttle Fun Factor: XC-AM-DH
The gravity trails serviced by the shuttle at Bright are best suited to DH bikes or long travel AM(Trail/Enduro) bikes recommended for experienced riders only. Full Face helmet recommended.
The trail network at Bright also includes loops ideal for self-serve XC rides.
What should I bring?
– A bike (hire bikes available)
– Spare clothes
– Wet weather gear
– Drink bottle or hydration pack
– Wallet and phone
– Sunglasses or goggles
– Riding shoes / spare shoes
– any spare parts you may think you’ll need
– Any medication needed
What does my ticket include?
Mystic Bike Park in Bright is a recreational bike park which is located on a working plantation owned by HVP Plantations. Alpine Community Plantations is licensed to manage specific recreational & education activities in Mystic Park. Blue Dirt has an exclusive licence to operate this MTB tourism/recreational service within Mystic Park. As a part of your ticket price you get:
- Access to ride within the Mystic Bike Park
- An uplift service to help get you to the top of the bike park with your bike (for the day/s that you have pre-booked tickets for)
- A % of your ticket goes to the bike park (management, trail maintenance & building, road maintenance and more)
- You support a small mountain bike/tourism business that helps you ride the best trails!