Mountain biking in Bright is the number one must do on any riders list. Mystic MTB Park is home to some of Australia’s best trails including Hero Trail which is the only flow/jumps trail of it’s kind. On the other hand, there is multiple tech trails including Mystic DH trail which is raced for the Australian National Championships. Whether it’s steep alpine style trails or flowy goodness, then you need to try Mountain biking in Bright! There is something for all skill levels within the park and our shuttle service makes accessing them all much easier.
OPERATING DATES: Every weekend of the year (excluding event weekends); plus daily from 27 DEC – 2 February 2020, Easter and some key public holidays. (Note: some, not many, exclusions apply due to other events being held in Mystic Park). Please note that shuttles are also subject to fire danger closures through the Summer)
Pre booking online price: $70.00 pp Walk in price (if spots available): $80.00pp
** NEW 1 uplift tickets available for $25 per person. NOTE bookings are walk up only and subject to availability.
BRIGHT SHUTTLE DATES
Hours of operation
Shuttle pick up and drop off
There are 2 shuttle drop off points:
- Hero trail drop off – giving you access to the lower half of the hill only and access to green – Blue and Black level trails.
- Summit of Mystic Hill. Black to double black level trails only from the top. Choose between the All mountain Trail, World Cup or the legendary Mystic DH. Full face and A Game recommended.
Shuttle Fun Factor: XC-AM-DH
The gravity trails serviced by the shuttle at Bright are best suited to DH bikes or long travel AM(Trail/Enduro) bikes recommended for experienced riders only. Full Face helmet recommended.
The trail network at Bright also includes loops ideal for self-serve XC rides.
What should I bring?
– Spare clothes
– Wet weather gear
– Drink bottle or hydration pack
– Wallet and phone
– Sunglasses or goggles
– Riding shoes / spare shoes
– any spare parts you may think you’ll need
– Any medication needed
What does my ticket include?
- Access to ride within the Mystic Bike Park
- An uplift service to help get you to the top of the bike park with your bike (for the day/s that you have pre-booked tickets for)
- A % of your ticket goes to the bike park (management, trail maintenance & building, road maintenance and more)
- You support a small mountain bike/tourism business that helps you ride the best trails!